HVAC Technician Position
Stellar Services is proud to say we are looking for a new HVAC and Refrigeration service technician. We are a local HVAC company prided on our customer service and performance. We work as a team and strive daily to ensure our customers are served with the utmost professionalism.
If you meet the job requirements and feel you would be a great asset to our team, please email your resume and we will be in touch.
- 5+ HVAC service and refrigeration experience, commercial and residential.
- Dependability and Punctuality
- EPA certification
- Current driver’s license, with a clean driving record.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to regularly move, lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends (One on-call week per month.)
- Informing office and supervisors of job progress and issues.
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites,
greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Documenting services, explaining warranties, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and
regulatory standards and codes.
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting upgrades and service agreements.
- Fully stocked company vehicle and cell phone will be provided
- Monthly/quarterly rewards for meeting company sales goals
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance benefits
- The possibility to be enrolled in a company profit sharing program