Residential Furnace Installation, Repair, and Maintenance in Gainesville and North Central Florida
North Florida nights can get cold enough to encourage you to turn on your furnace or heater. When the weather gets cold you want your furnace to work. If your home’s furnace is malfunctioning, or it’s time for a new unit, Stellar Services has you covered with experienced technicians that can get your furnace running so that you stay warm this winter. We offer a full suite of furnace services including installation, repair, and maintenance in Gainesville and North Central Florida.
In Florida we don’t run our furnaces very often, and lack of use can lead to disrepair. Make sure you check your heating unit before the weather turns cold so that you are ready for winter. Here are some signs that your unit might need repair:
Signs Your Furnace Needs to be Repaired
- You smell gas leaking – If your unit is powered by gas and you smell it around your unit, shut it off immediately and call for a technician to look at it.
- Weak or no airflow – If you have no heat coming out of your vents there is probably a problem with your furnace.
- Strange noises coming from your unit – If you hear bumps or scrapes coming from your furnace it is time for repair.
- Your utility bill skyrockets – If your heating bill goes up unexpectedly there may be something wrong with your furnace.
- The thermostat stops working – If you have to keep cranking up the heat on your thermostat in order to keep your home warm there is a problem with your furnace.
If you’re experiencing any of the problems listed above, call us today! We are experienced in resolving various furnace problems, and we can help you discover the source of the problem and keep your family cozy!
Maintenance is a great way to make sure you extend the life of your heater to its full potential. Maintenance also leads to fewer breakdowns and a more efficient unit. By having your heater inspected, you can save yourself money in energy bills, repair bills, and ultimately slow down the need to replace your unit.
Scheduling regular maintenance is one of the best ways to prevent large repair bills. By scheduling preventative check-ups every fall, you can reduce the chances that you need to repair or replace your furnace in the middle of the winter.
What to Expect During Our Furnace Inspection
Our experienced technicians will come and look for potential problems with your unit. We look at all parts of the heater to ensure that everything is running smoothly. Here are a few of the things we check:
- Is your thermostat working properly?
- Are all moving parts operating as they should?
- Is the unit operating efficiently?
When it is time for a new furnace, Stellar Service will help you get the best, most efficient unit for your home. We are dedicated to quality and will work with you to get you a furnace that will keep you warm for many winters to come.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Furnace
How do you know the proper time to replace your furnace? A new unit can be a big investment and it could be that all you need is a simple repair. Our technicians can diagnose your problem and help you determine whether your unit needs to be replaced. Here are some of the things we will look for:
- The age of the unit – Furnaces typically only last 18-20 years, age can be a big factor in determining whether you need to replace your unit.
- Increased frequency of repairs – If you have to call a technician to repair your unit often, it might be time to replace it with a new one.
- A more expensive energy bill – If your energy bill has gone up winter over winter, and it’s getting expensive, then you might need to replace your unit. You could end up saving money.
Every situation is different, but if your heating unit is getting older and it is inefficient, it may be time for a replacement. Stellar Services can help you determine if a new furnace would be the best solution for your situation. We also offer financing to help make paying for your new furnace easier.
If you think it’s time to replace your furnace, give us a call for exceptional installation service from our trusted professionals!
About Stellar Services
Stellar Services of North Florida offers residential air conditioning and heating repairs that go above and beyond our competitors. The growth of our business is built on customer satisfaction. We always want to meet or exceed the expectation of our clients.
We feel the tenants of our great customer service are quick and efficient service, 24/7 emergency repair, great financing options, and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. We also offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on many component parts that we install when we repair a heater.
Call Stellar Services Today for Furnace Services
Although you may be unfamiliar with your furnace or heating unit, our technicians are knowledgeable and experienced. We are confident that we can get your unit working again quickly and efficiently. Contact us today if you think you might have a problem with your furnace.